Monday, September 18, 2006

-T-bag says the kid has the map. I say the kid isn't that smart.
-The governor wants to be Vice President. Apparently more in the Mondale mode, not the Cheney vein.
-And the CIA guy is making his ins . . .
-Ok, so I was wrong about the army guy's wife. That's some random gullible person.
-And he's makin a break for it. Does "you can't go in there" ever work to keep a fugitive from going in there?
-The FBI guy is catching on to the general direction.
-T-bag in the trunk.
-I'm pretty sure they've used this set for every small town.
-Hunters, they're an inquisitive bunch.
-That guy's awfully suspicions, buying a normal sized shovel. And he's a white guy with an average build. He's one of them!

5 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Oh no! I'm torn between watching the rest of Prison Break and watching the Steelers take on the Jaguars...

Maybe your blogging will help me if I miss something while flipping commercials.
:-)

7:40 PM, September 18, 2006  
Blogger Scott said...

Definitely prison break. There will be copious replays of the good parts. And no more Bettis . . .

7:52 PM, September 18, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

I miss the Bus... :-)

7:53 PM, September 18, 2006  
Blogger Live Blogging said...

My Madden 07 prediction: 45-10 Steelers. Roethisberger has a career day, but Butter Hands flubs a punt return for an early score.

7:54 PM, September 18, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

Butter Hands? Who's Butter Hands?

7:56 PM, September 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home