Monday, May 01, 2006

Let's see, Jack Bauer knocking out people left and right, but clearly America wants to see more in the continuing saga of Mrs. Logan and her pills.
"Are you calling me a liar."
"You're both covering something up." I know patchouli when I smell it.
"I don't think Vegetable Lasagna is our guy."
"Captain, the Air Marshal says the baggage area is secure."
"Chloe, you need to patch me into the pilot."
"Jack needs us to patch him into the pilot of the flight."
"CTU Series 4." You don't want to see the poor bastards that tried to pipe a DoD stream on the Series 3's. It takes a long time to paint your eyebrows on every morning.
"There's no point in taking a chance."
"You son-of-a-bitch." That captain is certainly going to die. If the happy-go-lucky bank manager gets killed, this guy needs to get offed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home