Monday, April 24, 2006

"There are too many loose ends."
"No one ever does."
"Then this is not the room where you belong."
"Eighteen months ago when we started this."
"The situation with Martha is taken care of." 'She wasn't crossing her fingers when she said it -- I was looking!'
"What if she finds out the truth, again."
"Fair enough, you have done a remarkable job all day, Mr. President."
"You've earned our trust, and I'm sure you'll do whatever it takes to keep your wife in line."
"Audrey, where's Jack?"
"Your father could be alive."
"If there's a possibility..." STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP TALKING.
"What do you think I'm stupid?"
"He is dying and you are doing nothing."
(Shoot his little toe off or whatever. There's plenty you can do.)
"We have a problem." I've been tracking the helicopter and they're killing Audrey right now. Sorry. I should have told you earlier.
"Heller's daughter is somewhere in this building. Kill her."
"Audrey, it's Curtis. " I'm the new Tony.
"Secure him for transfer back to CTU." Maybe VPN him in the subnet.
"Jack, I tried to shoot him but I couldn't." The safety was on, you bastard.
"Curtis is in control of the situation."
"You're right, it is a chartered diplomatic flight."
"...State Department's firewall. " "Okay, whatever, Chloe."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home