Monday, May 01, 2006

"Hi, I'm the Air Marshal." If you have a bag of pretzels, you'll need to bring them along as well. Also, if you could knock yourself out as soon as we step behind the curtain, that'd be a big help.
"They've cut me off from my medication."
"I need something now."
"Mike, I just need to get some sleep. My nerves are shot..." ... much like I was shot at today. Can I get some of my damned medicine?
"You don't have to tell me. I know. Is there anything else?" "No." "Good."
"Mr. President." "Mike."
""She shouldn't be wasting your time with this anyway."
"If there's something going on that I don't know about that involves national security, it is my business."
"She's reacting to that, Mike." "I see. I'm sorry, sir."
"Give her what she wants. She's in a lot of pain."
"What are you doing? Homework." "Yeah." "I didn't know they had WiFi here. When you come up for air, I'm buying."
CTU 99-A-12
"What's going on here?" "Sit down sir. Now, sir." Hank, get the taser!
"Secure the cabin."
"Dammit, he's got my gun." And my underwear. How did he do that?
---
Hmm, Tom Cruise being shot at and likely nearly dying. Sounds like a blockbuster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home