Monday, May 01, 2006

2:14
-Hans Meyer has the tape.
-Vladamir Putin?
-Take a step, nice.
-Are you trying to seduce me Mrs. Logan? Do you want me to seduce you Justin?
-Mike Novick to the rescue.
-Martha, it's me. You can tell me anything. I mean you wouldn't believe some the terrible things I've done.
-Who does the head terrorist remind me of?
-No more pills for Martha.
-How can their be a conspiracy in the White House without Mike not being involved? I just can't get past this.
-Nice save for Logan.
-Vladamir Putin says he knows nothing. I wonder if the Air Marshall is still out.
-Stereotypical creepy guy hits on Chloe.
-Turbulence, missing passenger, air marshall is knocked out, and panic.
-The plane will return to LA. Ok, so if an airplane leaves LA at 2:00 and turns around at 2:25, at what time will the airplane arrive in LA?

3 Comments:

Blogger Live Blogging said...

The jackass doctor from E.R. that got his arms blown off or something.

8:28 PM, May 01, 2006  
Blogger Live Blogging said...

Potentially working against the jetstream on the way back. These writers don't miss a beat.

8:29 PM, May 01, 2006  
Blogger Scott said...

Yeah, if the plane goes into a holding pattern, then I guess that throws off the entire equation.

8:52 PM, May 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home