Monday, April 24, 2006

1:40

-Cool, a new villain. The other ones this season have been a little boring.
-A global consortium? Military industrial complex, perhaps?
-Think about your kids?
-Martha will die.
-I think this is how the whole bay of pigs thing went down.
-Henderson awakens. Handcuffed to that thin pipe, he won't be able to get out from that.
-I can track this scenario by reading the binary. 0 = Henderson kills Audrey. 1 = Audrey kills Henderson. Since Tony was killed by Henderson in a similar situation, I'm going with 1.
-I need to get one of those telescopes.
-Helicopter on the way to kill Audrey.
-Audrey wants to kill Henderson. Pansy.
-I say she still kills Henderson.
-Hey, Curtis is here. CTU agents kill the terrorists and capture Henderson.
-Chartered diplomatic flight. It's security level 8 (scale of 1 to 20 though.
-Not even Edgar can get past the state department firewall . . . anymore (my new favorite joke).
-Jack hitches a ride on a tanker to get to the plane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home