Monday, April 24, 2006

I can't say this enough: Bill Bellichick and Keifer Sutherland should start a clothing line. A whole line of once-a-year suits and comfortable tactical genius wear.
"Jack, we have to get the recording back."
"Jack, I did what I thought was best for this country." By that I mean Marlboro Country. Cough.
"I made a mistake. Please, forgive me." Baby, I'm sorry. I bought you these flowers.
"It'll work for that phone only." Unnecessary Plot Point #1.
"I need you to get that screen working." 'Find an infomercial. The ladder thing or the colon thing.'
"I hope you don't mind me bossing you around, but technically I don't work for you anymore." Put this ball gag in your mouth and get in the bathtub.
"He would have destroyed it in front of me."
"What's the problem?" "Actually, I'm making sure there won't be any problems."
"You and I have been in this from the beginning."
"Chris, this is completely unecessary."
"I am a very cautious man."
Night driving without headlights. Wearing sunglasses too.
"It's over Christopher."
"There's always a contingency plan."
"If I can't contact them every fifteen minutes ON THE DOT"
Just shoot his knees out. Everyone you meet who has tried to kill you -- pop their knees out and make them eat it.
"... a DOD database."
"Jack, they have a laser sight trained on me."
"I will not allow Logan and Henderson to use me as a pawn."
"Tell Audrey I love her."
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
"Kill him Jack, do it."
... what did the knuckles say to the face?
[01:13AM]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home