Monday, April 10, 2006

"My fellow Americans, it is with great relief..."
"Charles. He stopped the terrorists, the treaty was signed.... I should have trusted him."
"I'm just a little battle-worn." And sick of working for your husband.
"We have to go the rest of the way on foot."
"I'll be right back."
"Aaron, it's Jack." I know. I called you.
"No, but that makes sense."
"Logan is the only one who can call them off."
"Take cover -- go!" Let's fall on a hill.
"She's got no field experience."
"Take us around the back. Stay away from the windows." (?)
"Write the code down for me."
"I know you."
"You're David Palmer's brother."
"I deserve to know what the hell is going on."
"Is that why you two are here?"
"They're going to try again the very first time they can."
"Ms. Martin, you're in shock."
How did I raise such a stupid, stupid daughter. Now you're going to get mommy killed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home