Monday, January 30, 2006

See me soon? You mean you can see me? I NEED MORE INVISIBILITY CREAM!
"You believe me now?"
Walt? He's a bad, bad man.
Sending me away, like a von Trapp? Or the American Hayley Mills? Or the not-yet-tarted-up-Lindsey-Lohan?
I was able to hack into the CONTAINER SHIP MANIFEST.
We don't have any CTU teams nearby, but it's only three minutes away from downtown.
The graphics are very 'rocketboom'.
You have a green light. That means go.
Don't fire your weapons. Although if you do carry weapons, make sure they will blow a hole in anything they hit.
Get Walt Cummings in here now! Also, I'll need a funnel and a body-cavity-full of kerosene. Also, chop his feet off and make him bounce up and down till he's empty.
Moscow, it is *so* far away. And the price there is not so steep. Kevin Pollack hates America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home