Monday, January 30, 2006

12:14

-Hey the honest guy. Everyone likes the honest guy.
-I'm not Mrs. Logan. I'm a horse! A pretty, pretty horse . . .
-At the end of the day, honest guy is still a company stooge.
-CHiP reports nothing sir, but Officer Poncherella hasn't reported in yet.
-Clearly this guy hasn't seen the same video as the president.
-The request for payment always results in death.
-Frasier lady is going to get into a fight with Audrey. I put my money on the Frasier lady. Good, hardy Okie stock.
-Jack, it's Audrey. I don't love you. Good luck out there. Oh, and I'm still pissed about last season.
-And Audrey is the first person to really lose perspective on the whole saving the world thing.
-I think this is the premise of a George Jones song.
-Oh, geez. It took Bauer three years to cry, and he's already doing it two years later. Pansy.
-President on the phone. Likely he's just yelling orders to the dial tone.
-Walt is not in league with Mike Novick? Oh, really? We released nerve gas to the breakaway republic terrorist?
-Oh, this is terrible plan. Oh, holy crap. Weapons of mass destruction in Central Asia. I wonder if the terror camp is in the Iraqistani region.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home