Monday, January 30, 2006

[12:29:49]
Mike! How's it hanging? Though I was going to shoot you, didn't you?
Heck yeah. We got ourselves a chase.
Aw, crap.
President Logan is such a featherweight. The producers of the show are staunch, staunch heroes conservatives. This president is making President Bush look like god-damned Winston Churchill.
I'm zip-tied but I can still take you all out.
"Something's wrong." I've got a sixth-sense about oppressive government bureaucracies.
If he wanted, say, a ham sandwich he'd yell at someone until they made one.
Can I talk to you? Aren't you?
It's not equivalent to a coup de etat, actually, unless Logan ends up dead. Am I right here? (Not that I'm not in favor of it, just saying.) (Note: Yep, I'm wrong. Any 'strike against the state'.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home