Monday, January 30, 2006

24 -- Episode five:

The following takes place between 12:00PM and 1:00PM . . .

-A little exposition to start the show.
-Jack: I looked Mike Novick in the eye and I know his heart. We can trust him.
-Work out the protocols before you go.
-Cummings is going to go after Jack again? Should I remember who that is? e.e.?
-Ewan McGregor?
-Mike Novick is showing us that nerve gas is indeed bad. That was primarily for the benefit of the president.
-That must be the text messaging thing I've heard so much about.
-"Tell no one"
-Mike, the former co-conspirator, is not comfortable with this conspiracy.
-Look kid, I can't stop and talk. I have to meet the president in 15. And with the traffic and all it will take at least ten minutes to get across town.
-No woman from Frasier, it's not Audrey. I've killed or tortured almost all of her family. Of course there are still a few surviors, so maybe there is a little spark left.
-And that's the exit of the woman from Frasier. The plot carries on with out her.
-White House mole is on to Jack.
-There is only one way out for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home