Monday, January 16, 2006

10:00AM-11:00AM

Do we really need a "previously on 24" section? Wasn't that what we've been watching for the last hour?

10:00

-Yes, always assume Jack has been killed. That's worked in the past.
-20% chance of success without Jack? What kind of terrorist sabermetrics are they using?
-For a tough guy, Jack gives up a lot of information.
-The terrorists are not at all subtle in disguising their inside guy.
-Yes sir. No one thinks you're a failure. You've done a great job sir. No, we can't get David Palmer here sir.
-The crazy first lady is the first person to ever demonstrate perspective on this show.
-Shut up kid. I'm only saving you so I can kill you later.
-"We're running out of time"! Excellent.
-Miguel? Isn't he a hobbit or something? I'm positive I heard his name wrong.
-I don't mean to get in the way, but you'll need to bow down to me from here on out.
-Ok, McGill not Miguel. That makes more sense.
-Jack sells out again. Unless Flank 2 position means something special. Maybe something along the lines of "I'm lying to protect a pinhead kid."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home