Monday, January 16, 2006

9:00] Police police police. Mass hysteria, cats chasing dogs.
Another bonus for LAPD public relations.
First casualty.
All cellphones and pagers up front, people. On the honor system -- as a personal favor to me...
This also gives the hosties the idea that they should call 911.
Let's search the other rooms.
Ah, yes, the 'crawlspace'.
Lowering their security level by 1.
Aren't you dead, Jack?
I want you out of there now.
10-12 people who don't know they're dead yet...
Note: I should think about getting a photo-phone.
Blah blah blah blah blah, Victor.
His lapel pin is huge!
"Terrorists?" Is Logan familiar with the world in which he lives? I'm shocked, shocked, shocked...
"This is terrible news."
Off the NTSB server.
Try using blahdy blah adaptive search. Protocol violations. More like 26.
Gotta love the breakaway Russian republics.
His speech would make more sense if we'd ever had a commie terrorist attack since the 30's.
Great. A generic bunch of seperatists.
Sixteen months.
Your entire administration rests on chumming up with the Russians?
"I don't care what it takes... fix it!" What about the ACLU scenes from last season? (Torture? TORTURE?)
Dammit, now I can't shoot the hostages.
"Diane, listen to me, I promise you on my life I'll get Derrick back to you..." (He's killed himself five or six times, yes?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home