Sunday, January 14, 2007

Nick Cage doesn't get the credit he deserves.
Watching 24? He ripped out a guy's throat. Just a reminder.
Regina King is a professional wife/girlfriend. Nice to see she graduated to playing someone's sister.
"I don't have the power to recind a presidential order, Jack. You know that." ('But I guess I forgot Jack has been tortured daily for almost two years.')
He's responsible for hundreds of deaths? In 20 years? That's pretty lame for a terrorist.
Ooh, President Palmer 2.0 has two American flags on his lapel. He doubly hates terrorism.
What commercial was that guy in?
"I can't take your pagan trinket, infidel."
"Aha. Sticks. What I would have given for a pile of sticks in that prison."
"There's no transponder here. " Have them empty their pockets? Why would it be in their pockets?
The whole place is going to explode! Quick, format the floppies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home