Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sorry, watching the talentless hump pick apart the league's... nay... history's most potent offensive force.
So, a few observations: Chloe is clearly more Peppermint Patty than Marcie this season.
And in the interest of full disclosure, I have a huge advantage for these episodes but really, I'm more apt to accept these scenarios now that I've seen them before. I'll give it a go.
"I have to go." No, you hang up first. No, you hang up first... Okay, on three... One... two... three... Ha ha, okay, seriously!
Ah, the woodcarving/torture implements.
"I saw his body... I know how he died. I know what you did to him." Luckily, we cannot find this 'Happy Days' on VHS anymore. No matter.
33 58 11N 118 21 40W
Clearly, I have this wrong.
Harold (or Kumar) is not as Marwan-esque about using cellphones.
Clearly, the highlight of the show. Ripping out arteries with his freakin' mouth. See more.

Jack's back, baby.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I will admit that the interception Brady threw really keyed the Faulk-led rally.

8:57 PM, January 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home