Wednesday, December 06, 2006

From the I Kid You Not category, Ricky Schroder will star as a CTU agent in season 6 of 24. My guess is that Kirk Cameron was busy with another Left Behind sequel.

In all fairness, my regular television watching habits ended about a decade ago, so it's quite possible Ricky Schroder made a name for himself as the new Clint Eastwood without me knowing it. But in my mind, he'll always be Ricky Stratton who sticks up for the nerdy kid who it turns out is a really good tap dancer. I mean, when this guy takes a bullet (and, before the season is out, he is definitely going to take a bullet), I can only imagine that there will be lots of crying. We can only hope that his father's secretary will be on the scene to show him how bleeding profusely is just part of growing up.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nuh uhn... Are you serious? Heh...

6:25 PM, December 07, 2006  
Blogger Scott said...

The news never lies. No word yet on commitment from Jason Bateman.

10:24 PM, December 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... Now that would be weird.

12:30 PM, December 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home