Monday, September 11, 2006

Ok, so tonight I'll give Prison Break a shot. I've only seen the first four episodes of the first season, so it's likely I'm just going to be confused for an hour. Here's what I know so far:

-There's a prison with a guy in it on death row who somehow mixes with the general population from time-to-time.
-The guy's kid is going to come to no good.
-His brother, a huge Johnny Winter fan, gets himself a felony conviction so that he can break both of them out.
-In the first week or so, the illustrated man fakes diabetes, loses a couple of toes and fights another man for his gay lover (prison changes a man).
-From what I can gather from the one episode of this season I've seen, they've broke out of prison, making the title rather anacronistic.
-That kid I mentioned? Apparently, he came to no good, screwing up the escape in the process.
-If you're on the run, don't acknowledge women walking dogs.
-Some guy (I think what's his name's ex) gets his hand sewed back on by a vet (?).
-Something probably happened last week.

And that should catch everyone up for tonight. More in a few minutes . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home