Sunday, September 10, 2006

Bengals 55, Chiefs 37


479 yards of total offense.
Carson Palmer was 14 for 26 for 317 yards and 2TDs.
Rudi Johnson rushed for 5TDs and 163 yards.

So says Madden 2007. I'm curious how this will play out in reality.

4:22PM There is no way Kerry Collins is the starter next week. You, me and the Brady Bunch could have scored the tying TD against the Jets. And what's with the NFL cutting off the game with 0:43 seconds left. It ain't like CBS is showing a game next. Stupid rule. Oh, and Federer is going to win. In straight sets.

Also, too bad about Trent Green. But the Bengals won handily. In the Madden matchup, Green threw for 5TDs in the loss. The Pats needed the safety to clinch the win over a Bills team headed by J.P. Losman. I swear. He was good. Maroney did pretty well and Brady was something like 11-23 for a couple TDs. If I describe anything more, I'm pretty sure have to get the express written consent of the NFL. They can negotiate with me if they like but I'm not sure how I'll be able to blackout local coverage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home