Monday, September 11, 2006

-In a predictable sequence, Fibonacci is back on the run. Ok, I'm out of Fibonacci jokes.
-Nothing says innocent like hanging up the phone as the guy walks in the door.
-Who are you calling a mormon?
-Ah, it is the lawyer chick. Lied about the whole doctor thing. I would too were I a lawyer.
-So the MS guy is with the Secret Service, right?
-Creepy pocket guy is putting the moves on Young Miss. Why would you let your daughter alone with that guy?
-This probably isn't going to work out well for the stupid guy or his daughter.
-The jig is up.
-My daddy always said, fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice, you go in the ground. Seriously, seven or eight times a day. Over and over and over again. Wouldn't shut up.
-And that was bound to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home