Saturday, September 16, 2006

Can't remember if I've mentioned this before, but the plan is that we (or at least I) will liveblog the upcoming mid-term elections. Between now and then look for occasional analysis of various campaigns and whatever else seems relevant. Since Live Blogging headquarters is located in the mountains of Southwest Virginia, we will pay particular attention to the race between George Allen and Jim Webb.

Today, I'll post some general information about each candidate, and start what should become a regular feature on the campaign literature I'm receiving. Yeah, I know it sounds dull, but you've got to trust me on this one. There's lots to discuss here.

Tomorrow, assuming I can drag myself out of bed in time, I'll liveblog the debate between Allen and Webb on Meet the Press. So stay tuned for insight, analysis, and ridicule. With any luck we'll piss someone off enough to get mentioned in the news. My goals are modest, but tangible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home