Sunday, July 30, 2006

Flip This House: Atlanta
For what can only be a life-size photo, check out Sam Leccima's portfolio/book site. I'll have to go back to for the exact quote, but I'm pretty sure he said the smell of urine and feces are signs of a good deal.

On the positive side, the cast is genuinely likeable but the final product was just so, so awful. So bad. I can't even begin to talk about the professional home 'stager'. If the home didn't suck so bad (did you see the sod? or the paint job? or the exterior paint? or the master bedroom's 'oasis'?) they wouldn't need some guy trucking in wall sconces.

I'll have to simmer on this and decipher the timeline somehow (Beard. No beard. Beard. No beard.) and I'll post a follow-up.

Until then, check out a great review at Simply Reprehensible.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

When is this on? I'll have to check it out since I liked the other one so much. Thanks

2:23 PM, July 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home