Monday, March 13, 2006

Sorry, this is going to be a little out of order...

To recap last week's show -- cough cough thud.
[7:00] -- "Attention all CTU personnel: If you are not in the safe zone, you are probably dead. There is no parking in the white zone."
"I need the CRT (chemical response teams) here now. This is a high priority, Curtis." You know, since 40% of your slow-moving or weak-willed co-workers are dead.
Chloe: I can't. Jack: Yes you can. Chloe: I can't. Jack: Yes you can. Chloe: I can't. Jack: Somebody find me a car battery.
Dr. Van Dyke: "I can help her." (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) "First rub your hands in baby oil."
Rudy: "Yeah, I guess they're going to give the promotion to Johnson from upstate. The terrorists used my keycard to kill all your friends."
Generic Security Guy: "How could you not report it... So we're all going to die because you're embarrassed?"
"Two zones have logged on in Medical"
Tony: "So the guy who offed my wife is standing in the other room... Hmm."
"My name is Tony Almeda. You killed my wife."
Jack: "I know how you feel." Tony: "How could you possibly know about losing your wife to a nut-job CTU agent? Oh nevermind."
Shoot him in the toe.
"Can we increase the dose?" "Not without killing him." "Okay, whatever."
President. Vice-President. President. Vice-President. President. Vice-President. Blah. I hope President Logan talks to his wife about her mental state.
VP Gardner: "If we set kill all the first-born sons of Los Angeles, the terrorists won't be able to stop at Chipotle for a delicious wrap."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home