Monday, March 13, 2006

24 -- Episode thirteen (? -- not really sure about that):

The following takes place between 7:00 PM and 8:00 PM . . .

-Let's see, previously on 24 . . . conspiracy . . . Kim . . . Edgar dies. By the way all programmers are exactly like Edgar. Some are more breathing.
-That's an awfully specific warning announcement.
-CTU's chemical response plan=bad.
-Chloe has forgotten that she never cared much for Edgar.
-Tall Buscemi to the rescue.
-I want to you to sit in this chair and collect your breath. You're a chicken. Now, cluck.
-The hobbit is being scolded by the generic CTU guard.
-And Tony will attempt to kill Henderson shortly.
-And Tony brushes up on his killing skills by starting with the doctor. And now the CTU guard. Modern medicine is excellent.
-My name is Tony Almeda. You killed my wife. Prepare to die. Hello! My name is Tony Almeda. You killed my wife! Prepare to die! HELLO!! My name is Tony Almeda! You killed my wife! Prepare to die . . .
-Jack's showing everyone who's the real clincal psychologist.
-40% of CTU has been taken out.
-Sounds like Marshall law time.
-New person to lead CTU. Should be there by the end of the show.
-More drama with the president . . .
-Terrorist moving on to the main target.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home