Monday, February 06, 2006

"You and I have a history. A sexy, sexy history."
I [Heart] Nerve Gas.
Manny Coto.
Oh good, I enjoy the personal complications of CTU staff members.
"Yeah, there's no way to use the canisters unless there's a satellite relay." No, they don't have hammers.
Hey, it's a professional Sinister Foreigner(TM). Star of TV's Pretender.
"Bring up a building manifest..."
Wow, a proprietary security system. The open-source security systems are NOT a "bitch to hack."
"Spencer wrote the infiltration code that took us four months to hack!"
He also needs to debrief me in the copy room. For at least three minutes.
OH HOLY CRAP THEY'RE BRINGING BACK KIM. Cougars, unite!
[1:13]

Note to Harrison Ford. Stop making movies. I liked you in the Indiana Jones films but ever since you teamed up with Josh Hartnett on 'Hollywood Homicide' I've been trying to revoke your SAG card. On a related note, Jack Valenti never keeps his promises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home