Sunday, February 05, 2006

What was that? Now I gotta stay up for the post-game conferences -- I have to find out why the last Seattle 'drive' was so horrible.

And yeah, MacGyver/Richard Dean Anderson is awesome. I think I'll sign up for a few dozen MasterCards (accepted in more places...) and PayPass just for that. I saw Murdoc (The Phantom of the Opera episode has the spelling...) on a sitcom by an unnamed network (one that put the West Wing on Sunday frickin' nights so they could run The Biggest Loser and both Apprentices on Wednesdays) and he was looking pretty healthy too.

I guarantee a huge turnout for the MacGyver Feature Film.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Yeah, a couple of swing passes with ~30 seconds remaining in the game? If there ever was a time in your entire career to try to make a ridiculous pass to the endzone, I think it just passes Hasselback by and gave him the finger on the way out.

10:28 PM, February 05, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

There is a feature film of MacGuyver? Cool...

9:18 PM, February 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home