Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Tim Kaine appears to be selling legal services

-Missionary.
-Faith [check]
-Lower the eyebrow, Kaine.
-By the way, this guy did not buy coffee from my small business when he had the chance.
-Have I mentioned that Tim Kaine is a lizard man?
-Responsible government
-Slow talking governors
-Holy crap, his eyebrow is clear up to his hairline.
-This reminds me of a debate club speech.
-Although, now that I remember the Harry Reid/Nancy Pelosi fireside chat, this doesn't seem so bad.
-Is there a better way?
-Tim Kaine has a subtle spit take.
-Seriously, the eyebrow is creeping me out. The lizard suit was applied hastily.
-Better way, better way, better way, better way.
-The better way must be to bore me until I stop paying attention.
-There's the obligatory Thomas Jefferson reference. That's dictated by Virgina law, buy the way.
-God bless us, indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home