Monday, February 27, 2006

(Reviewing the missing parts of the show via TiVo...)
Shoulder-fired missiles? How about more of those and less German-made SMGs and frickin flamethrowers...
"Sir, do you want me to recall the motorcade or not?" Great, the second President to negotiate with terrorists.
Crazy McCrazy want everything to be mirrored until we 'clear this nerve gas'. I wasn't aware people got to pick what was mirrored from their screen. Oh, I thought you just wanted to see my Dilbert screensaver.
"What are you doing here, Chloe?"
"Lynn is losing it. He took Bill Buchanan out of play."
Logan: "They will be fast and they will be mercilous." -- They are the Yakoff Baueronoviches of non-descript Russian separatists.
"Any changes to the plan? They painted red and white concentric circles on the roof with 'This One' in Cyrillic? But no changes to the route?"
I should probably pray, but I'm stuck with Godless communists.
Who are you on the phone with? Homeland Security? Updated code-sets? I know they have to find minority districts to pick where the hurricanes go, but we've got to find the nerve gas.

Request **
Search Omicron Employee Roster " Tandy Joanna"
and it shows freakin' everyone in the company. Including R. Suarez.
"This is Jane Esplnansdasndson from Accounting."
Just for the record, I never believed you were dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home