Monday, February 27, 2006

"The only word I could decode refers to the downtown corridor."
..maybe I wasn't clear... NO! (Teleplay by Senator Ted Stevens.)
Wow, Tim Robbins has a bad Russian accent.
Chase that white elephant. Mmm, white elephants.
Chatter reports.
IF I'M IN FOR ONE PLAY I'LL BE IN THE NOTRE DAME RECORD BOOKS FOREVER, CAN'T YOU F*CKERS SEE THAT?
Everyone, corridor 7A. Or, just outside the bathrooms.
"Put a blanket on my subnet."
"For the record, this is not a good idea."
Section 112! [Upper-crust lady shrieks, drops champagne glass.]
"My father used to tell me life was about problem-solving. Someone solve the problem -- I'll be in the john."
This guy...
Damn you Martha.. YOU BROUGHT IT ON YOURSELF? Sweet Lord. Pray with me, Mike.
I predict that the current President hears "Mr. President, with all due respect..." quite a lot. As in, "Mr. President, with all due respect, you can't declare Barney to be the governor of Guam."
"Shoot him!" -- The security guys look at each other as if to say "Jack Bauer is the only on authorized to have us shoot people. Flank two for life."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home