Monday, February 06, 2006

Ho hum, walking to the dumpters...
Damn, Rudy is no Jack Bauer. Eddie Izzard totally whipped his ass.
"Allright, now I got street cred. No more fairy hobbit jokes from the fellas."
I want to 'contact my family'. That's Ukranian code for "I'm a terrorist."
You don't believe me? Do you know who the f*ck I am? Do you like your eyes?
If she hangs hersef, Manny will be dead to me.
Wow, they had to resort to '555' for the fake serial numbers.
And his buddies stayed at lunch for a long time.
An ENCODED BINARY CHIP. You know, not one of those decoded trinary chips.
Is that a jumpsuit? A little TOO Charlie's Angels. She's totally going to scorpion kick someone.
... or shoot the vampire guy.

Let me say something. If I were a terrorist, I would totally blow the crap out of Victory Stadium so the god-damned local news would have to find something else to talk about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home