Monday, February 06, 2006

1:43

-Oh, my immunity agreement is being drawn up? By the way, did I tell you I don't know anything. Yeah, funny thing about that.
-Damn terrorist and their paperwork requirements.
-The girl is a terrorist. The assumption is she was kidnapped.
-She's all he cares about. Hear that Jack. Chop off her fingers!
-Chloe, is the worst manager.
-Edgar definitely sees an in.
-The first lady is so cute when she pretends to write.
-The president is in on this. There's no way we're seeing this much camera time on two completely innocent people.
-The serial number is LED? That doesn't seem right.
-Yes, I thought you should see this sir. Damnest thing how he hangs at that angle. I would have thought more of a vertical angle, but this is more slanty like. Anyhow, that's all. Sorry to interrupt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home