Monday, January 23, 2006

Rudy gave him Level 2? Aw, snap!
"I accepted him for who he was." Oh, what, you didn't? Gosh, that was a mistake, wasn't it?
We were totally not seeing each other after I killed your husband, right?
"Jack, you made a hard decision. I never imagine I'd get another chance to tell you this: I want you to know that I don't blame you for what happened with Paul." (Him, you know, dying after you pointed a gun at the doctor and told him not to treat Paul and all.)
"Setting up a new socket?" Do you know how to do that?
"Get into your Utilities volume"? The kids and their slang...
You have to know that everyone in the server room is a mole. They should just have an alarm that goes off if anyone walks in.
"Could you please open the header file and give it to me."
Hank? Is that an assassin name? Or a computer consultant name?
"Keep you off the manifest."
"Keep vector counts the same, or they'll get flagged."
This is fantastic. Whenever technology is mentioned, the writers hump into the script every remotely related term they picked up off of their girlfriend's cousin who 'likes computers and stuff'. Please hire us. Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home