Monday, January 16, 2006

Jack-booted thugs. That one's on the house.
I really like forensic anthropology.
Sweet Lord, he's doing the flank-2 thing again.
Curtis missed that day in special agent school, I guess.
A protocol-filter. Seriously.
We *detected* a duress code? He f*cking said it you commie Nazi. What kind of protocol makes people remember the new codes that will mean different things. It was only eighteen months ago. [Note: Not really. He was the liason for the DoD at the start of last season and certainly not on active duty.] Oh. My. God. Classic 24. I love it. The complete lack of care
He's got a handgun?
Sign the God-damned thing you pinko.
Kill them all.
Jack is a bad-ass. Total bad-a... Oh. should have shot him in the face.
Hey, Rudy is a pencil-pushing dynamo.
"The rescue operation that *I* authorized is as sexy as I am."
[10:47] "I'm looking for a man with a yellow tie. It brought out his pale blue, expressive eyes. Anyone? I saved your f*cking lives, people, the least you could do was look at me when I'm God-damed taling to you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home