Monday, January 16, 2006

10:39

-Um, I'm pretty sure you said no cell phones. That seems little hypocritcal, if I do say so.
-I said FLANK TWO position! FLANK TWO.
-When Jack was on the job, the protocols were different. Ok, that's officially the first obviously ridiculous thing of the season.
-Again, why don't the terrorists just kill Jack? He'd do it to them.
-Mayhem, no wait. Oh, that flank two.
-Dave Attell, NO!. Oh well, at least there's no hair to clean up.
-Yes, I authorized this. I would have been there with a sniper rifle, if I weren't here.
-Officer, please pin a note to this kid and get him to his mother.
-Look kid. I have to go kill a bunch of people. If I can kill enough of them, I won't kill you when I get back.
-Has anyone seen the guy who was obviously a mole? How did no one else notice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home