Sunday, January 15, 2006

[8:42] Beep-bop-boop. Derrick is allright. 210 at the 10. West side of the parking lot. You know, non-agency types think in terms of east and west.
Chloe wasn't under duress.
She looks like crap, Mr. Buchanan.
She's clearly a murderer. Look at all the insubordination.
Edgar, computer guy, stick Chloe in a holding cell.
I know she told you, SHE WAS SPEAKING INTO MY EARPIECE.
I like familes. I've had five of them.
Or a fifth chance.
I really do care about you. I hope you can understand I'd like to shoot you in the eye and screw the wound. Ah yes, Neverland Ranch, here we are.
There isn't. Unstable ex-CTU agent.
$500 government tape recorder.
Art & Action.
Ooh, White House mole.
Dr. Hill. Sounds like the mole.
Sanity. It's the new black.
She friggin' told you what was going on Audrey.
"The president MAY NOT HAVE A CHOICE."
After your strike. What language was that? French? Belgian?
[8:49] President Logan is such a stupid, stupid man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home