Sunday, January 15, 2006

8:09

-Frank, who's Frank? You must have the wrong . . . oh right. This is Frank.
-One wrong word kid, and your mom gets you one piece at a time.
-Yeah, you're a technical analyst, right? Sure, come on in. No need to search you.
-Is that a pill doser?
-Kill him.
-Holy crap, he's really going to kill him.
-Look kid, this is just how the world works. It ain't all Teletubbies and Blues Clues.
-They'll never recognize me with these sunglasses on.
-Those door shut buttons never work. I think they just put them on there for a joke.
-Yeah, I get that all the time, but no, my name is Frank.
-No, they'll recognize you without the glasses. Put them back on!
-Look kid. I'll kill you too. I may not look like much, but I can use an assault rifle on short notice.
-I'd give my life for your brother, but I'll kill you for fun.
-Although, there was that one time where I almost killed Palmer with a sniper rifle. But you've probably forgotten season 1 by now.
-Oh geez Wayne. There's no crying in conspiracies.
-Ah, this is an old trick. It's not really loaded.

8:24

-60% is a majority, not a plurality.
-Look, even I know I'm crazy. Don't humor me.
-You can tell this guy is a mole. He's nothing like Edgar. Seriously, all programmers are exactly like Edgar. Some are taller.
-Yeah, good job Edgar, you're going to get her killed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home