Sunday, January 15, 2006

I love the "Graphic Violence" lead-ins.
Holy crap, Palmer's dead!
Waiit fur tomorrowwwww-uaaahhh-ooohahunnahh.
Why does that set-up look like a good idea?
DoD liason. Right, you need to deploy blah to the blahdy blah blah.
Frame grab.
A hi-res filter. Holy crap.
I need to find out who really killed President Palmer.
IA deployment grid.
"... The only reason you're concious is because I don't want to carry you." Cool.
Apparently, preliminary tests suck at detecting doctored video.
"Spencer also won't empty the old coffee filters and he's a pee-and-walk-out kinda guy if you know what I mean."
Walt: I know you'd like a better lob.
The DoD liason gets to brief the President. Okay.
He and his men are all dead.
White people are the new bad guys. Fancy.
We launch in less than an hour? Aw, crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home