Sunday, January 15, 2006

24 Season Five, Episode 1.

The following takes place between 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM . . .

Ok, so we've gotten rid of most of the loose ends of last season. I still think Tony will die, but now I'm predicting that he will recover enough for a heroic act before he dies.

8:00

-First implausible security camera access. Oh, wait while this renders. Buffering. Buffering 10%. 20%.
-What? Frank Stone killed President Palmer? Someone should do something.
-Seriously kid. I will kill you.
-No one asked you Curtis. Back to work, you!

8:06

-Perhaps Mrs. Logan has a heart condition. Maybe her balance is a little shaky while going down the stairs.
-I actually forgot who it was. Oh, yeah. My former lover.
-If insubordination is a trait of a murderer, I'm going to need a perpetual alibi.
-No, you have to find him before 24 hours. Otherwise no one will care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home