Sunday, January 15, 2006

7:21

-In case you're wondering if Edgar is an unfair stereotype of computer programmers everywhere, no he is not. I work with these people. They are all like Edgar. Some are skinnier.
-Yes, I know you can call in someone to pick me up and take me to a safe place. But let me just call you back in a minute.
-It's like Chloe's in a Beatles movie.
-By take care, he means that fence will not make it through the hour.
-Hmm, all signs are pointing to Jack as the suspect.
-Really, just keep heading north. You can't miss it. Don't worry about the specific address.
-First mention of protocols. No stacking yet.
-Sure Audrey, come on by. Nothing bad happened last time.

7:27

-Truth and honor, except the occasional sanctioned killing.
-No more wire hangers!
-Hmm, I suspect the president's wife is involved! First Ladies don't come off well on this show.
-Ok, no, she's just a crazy person.
-Tackle her! That's what they did to Hillary when she was going to walk in on the "special" cabinet meetings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home