Monday, October 02, 2006

-The rat doesn't rat after all. Admirable, but pretty dumb, I guess.
-Other things that are dumb are his girlfriend.
-The walls on that house appear to actually conduct sound.
-Mahone plays fast and loose with the law. I'm telling you, there's definitely going to be a spin off in the works.
-Oh, the secret service guy is going to be offed. No, the daughter. Well, eventually it'll be the secret service guy.
-Doesn't anyone search her mail.
-I guess you're just easier to off when you're a known heroin addict.
-Hmmm, Sucre holding them at gun point? That's a completely unlikely plot twist.
-And Mahone shoots the kid. I'm not sure I'm buying this. I think they brought in the replacement writers who may not have seen these characters before.

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

This sucks...they should have left them in prison... or just ended the show after they broke out. I'm not liking the second season so far.

8:05 PM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger Scott said...

Yeah, they had a nice thing going when they were limited to the prison. Now it's just getting odd.

8:06 PM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

Oh well...they are on hiatus until Oct 23...

8:08 PM, October 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home