Monday, October 02, 2006

-The old I need my pills trick.
-I guess T-bag does have a decent excuse for not digging.
-Stupid kid, getting released. Not sure what Lincoln thinks he's going to do.
-I swear, if Mahone finds out where they're digging from Kathy Bates silo painting . . .
-Haywire's shop lifting method may not be subtle, but it appears to be working.
-Aha, no foul play and he's not suicidal. My accident theory is taking hold.
-Hmm, that's actually a pretty good deal they're offering Tweener. Much better than becoming a rat in exchange for fries and a shake.
-Although apparently they threw in a Big K cola to seal the deal.
-Do you think the cops ever go for the "send in the escaped con" scheme? I doubt it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I think we need to change Tweener's name to RatBoy...

7:41 PM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger Scott said...

Yeah, tweener's a dumb name anyway.

7:43 PM, October 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home