Monday, May 08, 2006

3:51

-Oh yeah, I forgot Martha. So we're not done with the president yet, are we?
-Oh, crap. She's going to talk him out of it, isn't she?
-Nope, here he goes. Even in death, he's taking up way too much air time.
-What do you want to bet the gun is just a fake lighter.
-What's this beeping? Oh damn, is this Miles? How does he even get through to president?
-The president is going to text Miles his private number. And then they'll add each other as friends on myspace. I think that's how it goes.
-I think I missed that. Did he put his hand near the recording or something?

2 Comments:

Blogger Live Blogging said...

He had to see which model digital recorder it was so he could create a reverse matrix-coded hash array or whatever. Only Edgar used to do that.

9:04 PM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Scott said...

Yeah, I forgot he knows how to machine code a matrix.

9:06 PM, May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home