Monday, May 08, 2006

Hmm, a search area of over three square miles. Can't see him but yeah, I guess he's gone.
Ring ring. Ring ring. Ring ring.
Jack, the Attorney General is in his office.
Apply a digital signature so we can establish a chain of evidence. Terrorist -> Jack -> Heller -> Jack -> Terrorist -> Henchman/Pilot -> Jack -> Chloe O'Fricken-Brien
Quiet time in Medical. Oh yeah, my best friend died over there a few hours ago. Good times.
"I've been trying to reach you."
"I've just been told that the Attorney General's office received a call from the head of CTU."
"I still believe we were in the right. The spectacle of a sittting president on trial for murder..." ... of another President.
"If only we could keep a trial from taking place..." Easy precedent. Label yourself an enemy combatant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home