Monday, February 20, 2006

3:28

-Hobbit: Somebody's screwing with me. I think they're jealous of my lifts . . . er . . . I mean tallness . . .
-No hidden agendas! The hobbit will not permit the CTU analysts to legislate from the cubicle.
-Getting to the pay phone just in time. That's so Die Hard 3.
-Jack checks for change.
-Nathansen is under attack. I hope he gives his real name soon.
-Ok, ok. So the hobbit is suspicious of Audrey. Keep it moving.
-Hey Nathan-san is a bad ass too.
-Finally, some killing commences.
-Yeah, for Jack, a pistol is as good as a sniper rifle.
-And he just shot down a helicoptor with the pistol.
-Ah, a mystery chip. This seems more like 24.
-Did Jack just insert that in his own phone?
-Chloe will datamine the chip after Jack uploads it to her socket. Excellent. Where has this nonsense been?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home